-
October 28th, 2004, 12:26 AM
#1791
Inactive Member
Sounds like a good deal, Cat.
My games to get list has expanded, since I won't be able to go until the 2nd. However I have Call of Duty Pre-Ordered, but I must decide to pick up first, GTA or Killzone...
-
October 28th, 2004, 12:47 AM
#1792
Inactive Member
Currently have these games burnt to my PS2 HDD, and will play at any time:
Star Ocean 3
GTA San Andreas
Disgaea
Legaia 2
Dynasty Warriors 4
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Wild Arms 3
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Zone of the Enders 2
Mostly Star Ocean 3 though. 19 hours in.
Who'd you use, Cata? Right now I'm using Fayt/Cliff/Maria, with me controlling Maria. I might switch Cliff for Albel later though.
-
October 28th, 2004, 12:51 AM
#1793
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, i use Fayt, Cliff and Sophia right now. I used to have Albel instead of Sophia, with all of them Berserk, but i felt i needed to focus more on defence, and since Sohpia's one of the few characters with a defensive strategy, i put her in.
I never really used any of the other characters more than i needed to.
Where are you, and what level you at now?
-
October 28th, 2004, 01:55 AM
#1794
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: Have you played GTA yet, if so how do you like it?
-
October 28th, 2004, 02:12 AM
#1795
Inactive Member
I just got back from Kaddan, and everyne's around level 26.
Not yet, N. I will tomororw probably, gotta do some homework tonight >_<
-
October 28th, 2004, 03:10 AM
#1796
Senior Hostboard Member
Still Syberia, 'cause I'm STILL at the beginning, didn't have much time to play...
-
October 28th, 2004, 03:26 AM
#1797
Inactive Member
iRO, grew to level 56, and ive mastered katars, and right hand mastery, guides say i dont have to master left hand so im not, now im leveling sonic blow XD and later cloak (atleast lvl1) and enchant poison, donno when that might be handy o.o ... if it does... >_> not to orc zombies i know that! XD
-
October 28th, 2004, 11:05 AM
#1798
Senior Hostboard Member
Awesome. Be prepared to back-track a lot later though.
Im at level 67, and i still cant work up the motivation to beat the last boss (a common problem with me).
-
October 28th, 2004, 12:36 PM
#1799
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 29th, 2004, 09:22 AM
#1800
Inactive Member
W00t-ahol! With the combined buying powers of Ral-kun and OCB, they have managed to buy the game Burning Rangers (PAL version, just that extra bit rare). All we have to get now is NiGHTS, Xmas NiGHTS and a Sega Saturn.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks